Small hole in tooth

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys,

I noticed a very small, but noticeable pothole in my front tooth a few months back. I wanted to pay a visit to the dentist but I'm currently in the middle of a transition in my dental insurance, so I thought I'd poke around online until I can visit the dentist. You can notice in the picture its a tiny hole that's like a small pothole. After I eat or drink coffee, it can become slightly stained but after I brush my teeth most of the stains go away. What can I expect from the dentist? Anything I can do at home? Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Just have a small filling. Your bottom teeth are interesting - they seem to have small spurs sticking out of some.

• Posted

So I actually had it filled once with a plastic-like filling. Unfortunately it came off maybe because the hole wasn't deep enough for it to hold. Are there any other ways this can be filled, or should I visit a different dentist this time?

And those spurs on the bottom are a part of my invisalign!

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

сиалис отзывы покупателей

лекарство для улучшения потенции

У нашей организации полезный портал , он описывает в статьях про табак для кальяна. newnav-down - qqmovies.info newnav-up - qqmovies.info