Posted , 17 users are following.
1) vertigo is a SYMPTOM, not a disease! You must find the cause to get relief!
2) if you think you have ANY dental issues, this may be at the root of your problem!
3) BPPV is often caused by crystals in your inner ear that break free and bounce off inner ear walls. A simple, two minute test in your healthcare provider's office can usually diagnose this.
4) chronic sinusitis can result in clogged tubes to your ear, causing Otitus Media, resulting in vertigo if untreated.
5) you may not run a fever if you have eithe Sinusitis or Otitus Media. Don't count on drainage or fever to be present as a sign and make sure your doctor understands this! (Many don't!)
6) don't let them diagnos you with an idiopathic condition. That means "unexplained," and will leave you suffering!
7) keep trying new ENTs until you get relief. Again, this is often not taken seriously and just because their sign says ENT doesn't mean they know everything!
1 like, 41 replies