PRREZE Cream Results!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Happy news! I ordered some PRREZE cream and used it for 3 days, hoping for a miracle. My rash did respond by getting redder and a little itchier, but nothing vanished overnight. By Day 4 I was feeling discouraged....but on Day 5, wow, what a change!

The skin on my chest/stomach was smoother and the rash had faded to look more like a sunburn. No more spots! I was thrilled. Those areas were the "oldest" (where PR had been for 3 weeks) and the cream seems to work fastest on those kind of areas. Still applying it to my arms bc the PR spread there last week before I ordered the PRREZE. Hopefully it'll help clear those areas up too. For now, it's such a relief to have the rash fading in the most visible areas! I don't feel like I need to cover it up anymore!

Also my face is much clearer! Didn't use the cream on it, though. I started doing oatmeal masks (literally bought oatmeal & ground it up in my blender, added water and clover honey for mask) and using it to wash my face, figuring it couldn't hurt. Seems to have done the trick, but it is drying so I'll be using it just 1-2x after this. Taking this as a sign that I didn't actually have PR on my face after all. Yay!

To anyone still not sure, believe me: PRREZE cream is awesome and does work! You'll know your awful rash is healing when it fades from red to pink, stops itching (Hallelujah, no more itchy neck!!!) and the spots/bumps flatten out and your skin feels smoother. You can keep applying PRREZE as a moisturizer if you like, even! Only might want to avoid putting it on your face, as it might cause breakouts.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you found Prreze, it worked for me too. Actually, I use it on my face as a moisturizer daily. Also works great on sunburns- probably because of teh aloe in it.
  • Posted

Thank you , I Have Read Soooo many good Reviews About This Creme I Literally Just Orderd It And I cannot Wait ! To Try It ! PR Is soo Embrassing 
  • Posted

?my prreze has arrived, I'm putting the cream on 3 times per day day 2 now I can't see any difference, the cream is very oily so lots of oil on my sheets at night but I'm hope full  I will soon see a difference x x

• Posted

?I have bought Prreze I'm still waiting for the miracle at the moment I feel very depressed about it all, every morning I look to see if there is a slight difference but not as yet  what am I doing wrong ???

• Posted

I'm sorry you haven't seen any improvement yet. It's not your fault and you're not doing anything wrong. It could be that you don't actually have PR, or that the cream just isn't working for you. It happens--sadly, there is no guarantee PRREZE will work on everyone!

However, if it's been five days and you still don't see any improvement (no flattening of the red spots, no drying/flaky skin) then you can wait a few days and try it again, twice a day for three days and wait for two. I had to do that on a few spots that didn't dry out as fast as I was hoping. Also, don't put TOO much on! Oily sheets doesn't sound very nice! Let it absorb into your skin before going to bed. 

If you try it for another 5 days and no change, consider seeing a doctor and getting a biopsy (if you haven't already) to make sure it really is PR. Doesn't hurt to know for sure! If you're already sure, then chalk this up to something that just didn't work. So sorry! Remember, though, that no matter what you do the rash WILL clear up and go away on its' own at some point! I know how you feel and I promise that this won't last forever and your skin will make a full recovery. Our bodies are very smart!

• Posted

I agree! Sadly, about 50 percent of people who self diagnose are wrong, 30 percent of those diagnosed by a GP without a biopsy are misdiagnosed, and about 10 percent diagnosed by a dermatologist without a biopsy are misdiagnosed. There are 5 very similar looking rashes, hives, lchens planus, granuloma annulare, guttate psoriasis, and a rash from an STD. It is easy to check hives. Buy a bottle of Benadryl. If the redness lessens or itch goes away, you are having a mild allergic reaction to something. Best to get a biopsy!
  • Posted

Hey! I've ordered some of this PRREZE cream just wondered how long roughly you waited for yours to come? Also is one tub enough as I'm going to need a lot for my whole body! 

• Posted

I only had to wait about a day--they do overnight delivery--but sometimes it might take longer. They're also based in Texas, so shipping speeds might be affected by the recent floods/hurricane damage. 

It depends on the size of the tub. I ordered a 4 oz tub, and that was plenty for me. Seems like a good amount to start with.

• Posted

Ok thanks hopefully mine comes soon, I'm in the the uk (Scotland) I searched everywhere as was pretty hard to find the cream I have ordered that size too hopefully that's enough. 

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

дженерик сиалис инструкция по применению

препарат сиалис цена

дапоксетин купить в киеве
newnav-down - qqmovies.info newnav-up - qqmovies.info