Posted , 2 users are following.
For the past month, I've been feeling that my pelvis and both knees are unstable. There's no pain, but I've felt the following:
- When I move my body while sitting, there's a weird sensation at the side when I turn towards
- When walking, there is occasionally a delay at my right pelvis/hips/knees as it changes motion. For instance, when my right leg moves forward, i feel a slight delay in reaction sometimes - the delay is not significant though, probably milliseconds, but i feel it nonetheless.
- Wobbly knees
- No pain in any of the affected areas.
- Shoulder blades feeling a little weak when I raise my arms.
- Weird wobbly sensation in my pelvis area when I sit and even when lying down.
Does anyone have any similar symptoms, or is anyone aware of what this might possibly be?
Initially, I was worried that my brain was causing this instability, but I've since done a brain MRI and my neurologist has confirmed that there are no abnormalities.
I also asked my neurologist about the possibility of muscular dystrophy, but was told that the symptoms for MD are usually pretty clear cut? My neurologist even said that it's unnecessary at this point to do further tests like EMG. However, I'm still extremely concerned about the possibility of muscular or nerve related diseases.
It doesn't help that my symptoms hasn't been improving
Can someone help me?
0 likes, 1 reply