I inserted my finger in my anus for pleasure for the first time at 14, did I break my anus?

Posted , 1 user is following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I am a 14 year old boy and I am a Catholic. I washed and cleaned my finger just by cleaning it with soap and water and inserted it in my anus to have pleasure. This was my first time and I felt really bad and disgusting because I dislike masturbating even though it happened often. I feel like I expanded my anus and not a virgin anymore but I'm scared to tell my mom even though she knows it's ok and I cried to her. I don't want to do this every again but I'm afraid something will happen to my anus either by expanding it or adding bacteria even if i cleaned my hands and not a virgin anymore. What do I do, I am very scared! Right now it feels weird inside my anus, like I still want to insert my finger which is scaring me because I felt disgusting doing it, is it a cause of bacterial infection or did I expand my anus?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

She didn't know about this since she left the house and I was alone, I'm scared to tell her, what do I do?

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

www.plasticsurgery.com.ua/ru/operaczii/mammoplastika/uvelichenie-grudi/

plasticsurgery.com.ua/ru/operaczii/telo/abdominoplastika/

пластический хирург киев
newnav-down - qqmovies.info newnav-up - qqmovies.info