I have this mental problem for at least three months please help

Posted , 1 user is following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for my bad english. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Things start when It was early January and I was chosen for a roll, the roll of a man who's not really but could be said that is going to die. And I was really scared, I hearf somewhere, maybe from my mom that don't play a roll like that. It's really unlucky if you play a roll of a short film which is not for official performance. Actually It was a roll for a video we need to show to say something about a social problem. So I was keeping in mind that It's really unlucky or so. And after a month, it faded out my mind but til the lunar new year, it is really a special occasion in year and I have a thought that tell me this is my last time having a lunar new year holiday. Then after the new year days everything faded out quickly but then I comes back and to a day i have a shock really big with my friends. I cried alot añd that's the first tine I had a panic attack that I would die then but I have prayed very much to see the sun of tomorrow and I did see. But things get alot worse until the day i have kind of nightmare tell me that someone had died when they're just 15 (I'm fifteen) and I feel scared very much I think that I will die soon. Then I read a post and I pronounced wrong 50 to be 15. But then I try to tell myself that's bullsh.. but til today my friend has mindlessly curse my to die. Please help me it is some kind of premonition.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

www.steroid-pharm.com/testosterone-enanthate.html

https://steroid-pharm.com

силденафил для женщин
newnav-down - qqmovies.info newnav-up - qqmovies.info