I dont know what to do with myself

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hello,

6 weeks ago i got a pain in my stomach after eating (felt like trapped wind) and ever since i have just been on a downwards spiral, i really don't know how to get out of it.

i have been to to doctors they have done stool, urine & blood tests and also and ultrasound which checked : both kidneys, liver, spleen, pancreas and aorta. everything has come back normal. About 3 weeks ago i have had a lot of indigestion & excess burping after eating. And now for the last 2 weeks i still have all the above symptoms but it also feels like my muscles / bones ache and are tender to touch for no reason.

I have been back to the doctors who have given me some tablets for the indigestion / burping but said the aching etc sounds like anxiety. i have been extremely worried / anxious since all these symptoms started thinking there is something seriously wrong every day, can anyone relate to any of this?

i don't know how to get the thought that something is seriously wrong out of my head!!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey! omg i hv similiar conditions. Just today i went to the Dr to check some aches in my upper right abdomen and sometimes even in the ribs. My ribs hurt to the touch and i've been gassy too! Dr checked it and didn't find any abnormalities although i didn't do any blood test or ultrasound. The pain are comes and goes. She gv me some tablet for muscle spasm for my abdomen. I haven't take it yet as Dr said to take when i feel the pain and i don't feel the pain. So weird!

• Posted

Hi there,

yes my ribs hurt to touch on the left hand side, they feel uncomfortable to sleep on as well.

its all very frustrating!!

• Posted

Most people on site will relate to your concerns, however you have gone through a tranche of test and they show up as you are fit with nothing to worry about Your GP has given you medication for your upset tummy.

Your problem I can see is all your test have given you a clear bill of health, the problem with this those suffering Anxiety cannot relate to these results.

Your concern now seems to be caused by joint pain, this can be caused by manual activity like lifting, bad posture when walking  or when you slouch while sitting.

If you are under or around twenty six years old you can have joint pain, caused by your joints developing into physical Adulthood.. Also if you are Anxious you may become sensitized to your  bodies aches and pains. It will then start following you throught your formative years.

Anxiety can be treated, your GP can help, Has the Doctor consider a treatment pathway.

BOB

• Posted

Hi,

Its strange you say that as i turn 26 in July.

Your correct my worry now is the joint pain, the stomach ache that this whole thing started from hasn't been apparent for about 3 weeks now (since the joint pain started) if i didn't have the joint pain i would be feeling good now. 

No the doctor has not mentioned any treatment path. i just need to know that this joint pain isn't anything serious and i would be able to get over the whole thing but i have no idea how i am going to get to that result.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

kokun.net

farm-pump-ua.com/nandrolondeka.html

http://www.biceps-ua.com
newnav-down - qqmovies.info newnav-up - qqmovies.info