Bumps on penis shaft

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi. I have some kind of bumps on my penis shaft and a few of them in my pubic area. I had oral and vaginal sex with 2 partners, but none of them have any issues whatsoever. If I did get it sexually, it must have been from them, but they have no symptoms. The bumps are pink-whiteish, and have been present for about a month. It doesn't itch, hurt or anything. What could it be?

I also added a picture.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Could be molluscum contagiosum which can be sexually transmitted, but wouldn't normally be classed as an STI, since it's quite common to get it without having sex.

The pic and comments on this thread may help:

http://qqmovies.info/discuss/is-this-an-std--625436

It doesn't look like anything serious, but I'd get it checked out if I were you.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

Thanks. It looks exactly like the one in the thread you sent me the link to. I am not in the UK, my GP is very crowded right now and I am quite busy, but I will try to go asap. Is there anything I could try until then to get rid of molluscum or does it have to be removed by a doctor by freezing them off? Is there a cream or something? Thanks in advance.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

тестостерон энантат цена

http://steroid-pharm.com

steroid-pharm.com
newnav-down - qqmovies.info newnav-up - qqmovies.info